Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Vacation - Southern Utah

My brother Ali is here visiting from Melbourne, we have been having a blast with him. Liam and Noah just love him to pieces. It has been great having him here, its his first time in the US. He absolutely loves it here. We have taken him to all the fun spots in Salt Lake, he can't get over the beauty of the mountains. We also took a family trip to Southern Utah and Vegas over Easter, we got back Wednesday night, it felt being home after a week long vacation. I have a billion pictures to put up. I'll just do them in stages. First up, St.George, Zion National Park and Snow Canyon.

St.George

Sunday best for Church on Easter.

 Walking back from the pool, I love the scenery in St.George

This guy always steels the show with his cuteness.


 Zion National Park
 If you are ever back in Southern Utah you really need to see this place. There is nothing like it. We were in awe of the raw beauty of Zion. I promise you will not be disappointed. It is about an hour away from St.George. I can't wait to go back again.
  Zion is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen

Dad of the year, Clint carried Noah all the way up and down the hike

1 comment:

Kit said...

Oh goodness! I love these pics!! St. George is the best! We were so lucky to live there for so long. It's pretty magical.