Monday, May 16, 2011

Dinosaur Museum

I forgot to put these pics up from our trip to our favorite place.
I think it's safe to say that every time I go, I'm the one usually being dragged out by the kids. I'm really fascinated by the Museum of Ancient Life. I can spend hours in there just reading and staring. We had a lot of fun. My brother loved it too, he hadn't seen anything like it.


 Noah really disliked the water and sand play area.
I think I washed his hands a bunch of times.

I asked him to go and get ready for the day, this is how come down all ready to go. He was so proud of himself for getting his hair to stand up like that (he used half a jar of wax).




2 comments:

Jacelle said...

Hahahaha. With that hair do, now you just need to teach Noah how to fist pump...

Kit said...

Haha! Noah cracks me up with that hair! SO awesome!