Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Noah!

Saturday 18th of June was our little angel's birthday.. We can't believe he turned 2!!
How the time has flown by... There is so much I want to say about this special little guy. 
He is still a cuddle bug, he loves giving away hugs and kisses randomly for no reason at all. 
Noah loves Liam to pieces, he follows him around all day long and copies everything, I mean, everything Liam does. It's pretty cute. He adores his older brother, calls him "Laow'. He is the first thing he asks for when he wakes up, he'll call his name until he finds him. He does this through out the day, if he can't see him. I think it's so sweet. He still has the sweetest nature, he is great at sharing, even his favorite new lighting mcqueen toy with his whiny brother. We just adore and love little Noah so much! He has brought so much joy and laughter to our family. We are and forever will be in love with this special little guy. We thank Heavenly Father everyday, for allowing us to raise him. 

Saturday afternoon before his party, we took the boys to wheeler farm. I just love spending time with them, Clint brought his soccer ball to kick around, which is their favorite thing to do right now, (next to wrestling), they always have fun with their Dad. I was content just watching them.


 Wheeler Farm
 I'm so glad I was able to get a great photo of these two together, sometimes it rare.

 I love spending time and just hanging out with these two, life is never dull. They are my besties.

 Noah sure loves his Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

LB said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe he's two already. Crazy.

Jen Wade said...

cute! 2 is a fun age, it seems so much bigger than 1! There like little toddlers and not babies anymore :(