Monday, July 11, 2011

That's What Kids Are For...

Last night I watched the special on Jaycee Dugard on ABC (go here), I was totally amazed and moved by her story. What an incredible young lady, she is just beautiful on the inside and out. My heart broke for her mother anxiously hoping and waiting for her daughters return one day all those years. The one thing that stood out and brought me to tears was what her Mother said, on the morning of that dreadful day, she was running late for work and she didn't get to kiss her girls goodbye and she never ever forgot it to this day and has regretted it. I don't want to ever feel like that, I hope I never have too either! It made me want to grab both boys and shower them with love and kisses! and I did! These two make me laugh out loud all the time, I just love them to pieces...







No comments: