Monday, August 29, 2011

Liam's first day of Kindergarten

Liam officially started school this week!
We are all very excited around here for him..
We had a pretty amazing summer, we had a lot of fun and ticked off a lot of fun things we wanted to try. He did really good at his Kindergarten test, I was really proud of him, he knew so much! He really surprised me, just when you think they are not paying attention to what your trying to teach at home. 

Right after school one day he was really eager to go to the library to borrow books to read and start practicing, he wants to impress his teacher, Miss Shelley. I love how he looks in his school uniform, I think I'm more thrilled about the uniform, it makes things so much easier plus they look super adorable! We have made a few new friends already and I'm looking forward to getting to know all the cute Mum's. I know Liam will do great at his first year. He has always loved school and learning new things and most of all socializing with his new buddy's. We just love Canyon Rim Academy already, we really happy he is going there.


 He actually let me give him a kiss and hug good bye, yes I got a little teary. I love my lipstick marks on his face, so cute!




1 comment:

Nate & Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I love his little smile. He is so handsome. I hope Noah isn't too bored without Liam there to entertain.