Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shabby Apple!

Brumby's headbands will be selling on Shabby Apple shortly. I'm just waiting for the final touches to be done. I'm super excited and thrilled! 
If you would like to purchase one ($10) please email me at brumbys.shop@gmail.com

 Tickle Me Yellow

 Forest Green Rosette Headband

Petite Fleur Rosette Headband

Bubblegum and Candy Rosette Headband

Blumchen Vintage Rosette Headband (elastic or metal headband)

 Garden Tea Rosette Headband

Fields of Gold Rosette Headband

Green Meadow Rosette Headband

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is big time! Congrats. Mr. K and I have been out of town for two weeks. We'd love to get together. Is your brother still in town?

The Bubblegum Chronicles said...

THat is SO Exciting!!! I saw your earrings on there yesterday! Wahoo! What an accomplishment!!