Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mr. & Mrs.Cole

Over the weekend one of the sweetest couples we know got hitched! The ceremony and reception was at Kelton's brother's home in Pepperwood. It was magical, everything from the alter to the delicious food. They thought of everything, I just loved how it was set up. It was really relaxing and peaceful. The ceremony was beautiful, when Jessica walked down the aisle with her Dad, I started tearing up, Kelton was waiting for his stunning Bride at the alter with such a proud look on his face. It was precious. We couldn't be more happier for them. They are really the cutest couple and we can't wait to hang out with them! Love you guys and congratulations! 


 Jessica was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen
 Clint, Kelton and Elle
 The Wives

 The Husbands
 Beautiful Megan
(p.s i want your hair)

  One of my Bff's - Kimmie I adore!







2 comments:

Allie said...

I can't get over how dapper Clint looks in that last pic. And, Elle, you need to not be so beautiful all the time!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I agree! He looks like Mr. Darcy!