Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving this year just seemed really easy going and relaxing. This year a few us (excluding me) ran a 5K in the morning for the 6th Annual Utah Human Race. I was really proud of everyone that got up early and helped donate to this cause. Everyone had a great time, I think we are all going to do it next year with Amy of course!

Our huge Turkey feast started at 2pm, I made the mash potatoes this year (drool) just thinking about it is making my mouth water. Everything was amazing! We ate and ate until we started feeling sleepy. We played games, talked, caught up on news about our families, watched YouTube video's the list goes on. I just love my family and we love spending time together and reminiscing on the good, the bad and the ugly moments we have all shared. I think at one point we all had tears from laughing so  much. Amy is still on her mission, and we really did miss her. It's just not the same without her. She will be done in 6 months. Woo hoo!  I really do love Thanksgiving it's probably my favorite holiday. (sorry Christmas) I just love the feelings it brings up, I am always humbled. I feel very fortunate for the family I have, they are truly a gift that I cherish. I would do anything for them. Love you guys xxoxox






 Way to go Terri she finished 3rd in her division!

 25 pounds of goodness!



Love this lady, she is hilarious. (Emily, my sister-in-law) I'm sad I didn't get a pic with my other two lovely sister-in-laws, Racquel and Angela.



No comments: