Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby No# 3





We are really excited to announce that we are pregnant!
We couldn't be more happier to be having a healthy and much loved baby GIRL!
I'm 19 weeks along (5 months).
Due date is July 25th.
It hasn't been an easy pregnancy so far. But I still feel blessed.
I'm thrilled to be healthy and most of all happy.
We can't wait to meet our new little girl and for her to join our family.
She will be adored and spoilt. She already is! (Lots of belly kisses) *wink*
I'm thankful to have a loving husband who has shares the same excitement as me. 
The boys are already talking about their little sister, I just love it! How their going to play with her. What her name will be.
Every time I think about it, I get butterflies in my stomach, because I know how much fun we are going to have.
Can't wait for July!