Thursday, March 1, 2012

19 weeks




How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? I went shopping a few weeks ago with my mother in law for a few outfits.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Feeling LOTS of movement and even a few kicks!
Miss Anything? I am getting nervous to sleep on my stomach still, so I stopped doing that. Being able to move around quickly. Wearing certain clothes.
Movement: Yep, love it.
Food cravings:  Potatoes - mashed, baked, fried, chips, doesn't matter how in what shape or form. I will eat them. Weirdest so far – Coke!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Certain smells and odors. But not really.
Have you started to show yet:  I think so! I show very early on. My uterus is right in front.
Gender: GIRL!!! we had our ultrasound last week. We took the kids with us. It was truly amazing, seeing your little one for the first time. I had strong feelings that it was a girl. She is healthy and growing good.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little bit of both. Some days are great others not so much. Very emotional, will cry when happy or sad.
Looking forward to: A weekend away with Clint before I get too big!