Sunday, March 25, 2012

24 Weeks




How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs
Maternity clothes? I have completely put away all my non-maternity clothes. Makes life a lot easier. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: Still feeling LOTS of movement. She is definitely doing somersaults.
Miss Anything? Standing up for long periods and not getting light headed. Doing everything s-l-o-w-l-y. My boobs being smaller. My milk factory is already in progress. Sleeping on my back :(
Movement: Heck yes.
Food cravings:  Potatoes - mashed, baked, fried, chips, doesn't matter how in what shape or form. I will eat them. Chocolate. Crunching and eating ice. Cold drinks away sound good to me. Smoothies. Powerade (grape). Steaks. Sushi!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much.
Have you started to show yet:  Like I'm stashing a big giant basketball. C'mon the jig is up.
Gender: GIRL!!! But I'm still cautious, I think I need to see her to believe it. I finally bought a couple of super adorable outfits.
Labor Signs: No. But I do get the occasional cramp.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm feeling a lot better. Probably because we were able to getaway for a weekend without the kids to rejuvenate. I was able to get some sun!
Looking forward to: Getting her nursery ready!