Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 weeks



How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 21lbs (132lbs)
Maternity clothes? Starting to get warm, so I have been wearing lots of shorts, maxi dresses and leggings. And loving my sandals too. We went swimming the other day and I totally rocked a bikini (no shame).
Best moment this week: NO MORE ALLERGIES!!! I struggled for over a month with the most severe allergies I have ever encountered. So glad its finally behind me.
Miss Anything? Being able to move around quickly. Walking fast. My cute/sexy bra's. Running.
Movement: She is doing plenty of somersaults and flips. Very active for sure.
Food cravings:  Smoothies. Chocolate. Munching on ice. Fruit. Cold drinks. Hamburgers.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much, I get heartburn.
Have you started to show yet:  I'm a lot smaller at this stage, then I was with the boys.
Gender: GIRL!!! I'm starting to believe it now. I'm super excited to decorate her room.
Labor Signs: If I do to much, I will get some painful cramps.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my wedding bands wont fit. Just my engagement ring.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been feeling pretty great emotionally. The sun is out and the weather is warm, which always makes me happy.
Looking forward to: Breast-feeding. I really miss that bond and connection.
My midwife appt: Measuring 27cms. Baby's heartbeat was great 145bpm. My iron levels are low and no gestational diabetes. Both boys came with me.