Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Noah!

Our little man turned 3 years old. Totally feels amazing and weird. 
I didn't think I would feel this emotional about my little guy growing up so fast.
We had a blast on Saturday celebrating his Birthday. 
Liam had his last soccer game for summer in the morning.
We went out for lunch to Lonestar Taqueria and got our delicious food to go.
We ate at the new splash park near our house.
It was the best mexican food I have ever eaten.
The kids were loving it.
And I'm not a huge fan of mexican. But this blew me away.
Later that afternoon we had a Bday party.
It was a ton of fun and Noah was super excited and happy all day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH
We are so blessed that he is part of our family.
He is such a wonderful and beautiful son.
He is a good example to his older brother and to all of us. 
It has been an absolute joy to be his Mommy. 
He still loves to cuddle and give lots of affection.