Friday, July 20, 2012

39 Weeks





How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 46lbs (153bs) Holy Cow! That's huge.
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing my skirts and maxi dresses a lot. I can't handle anything else. Plus my nursing bra's, cause nothing else fits.
Best moment this week: I'm finally getting a thirst and hunger that I haven't had through out my pregnancy. You know the kind where you just ate a gigantic steak and your hungry an hour later. I like it though, cause it means everything is working properly and I can enjoy myself.
Miss Anything? Sleep. I have been getting up to pee 3-4 times a night. Which totally wakes me up and I have a hard time falling back to sleep. I also find just about any sleeping position uncomfortable.  
Movement: This little girl is running out of room.
Food cravings: Smoothies. Chocolate. Munching on ice. Protein. I need meat and lots of it to fill full. Eggs! I have been eating a lot of eggs lately, usually for breakfast.
Have you started to show yet: Can you say “Move out the way, cause there is a preggo lady coming through”.
Gender: GIRL!!! I finally got my hospital bag ready and her diaper bag all packed, with her cute little outfits. I can't wait to dress her for the first time.
Labor Signs: Lots and lots of crazy contractions. My appointment with my midwife this week went pretty well. It was my, hopefully, last one. I'm 3cms dilated and she said i'm ready to go anytime now. She even said, that she is definitely a 7lb+, she might be my heaviest! I don't think I will make it to my due date, 25th of July.
Belly Button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? OFF!!!! for some time now, I really miss wearing it.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been feeling pretty great emotionally. Happy in general. I have been really trying hard to keep my stress levels down and letting things go and not allowing things to get to me. My boys are really excited and talk about their baby sister all the time.
Looking forward to: Holding our little girl and introducing her to the world AND my Mum is coming out in a few days all the way from Australia to spend a few months with us!