Tuesday, October 16, 2012

1st Grade

We have been in our new home now for 6 weeks. Which is hard to believe.
Liam started school a week after we moved in. So there was another huge change for us.
Friends have asked me, "So how has 3 kids been?'...
Honestly, it has been a little tough. But, I only say this because we moved out of our condo (9 mths prego) into our in laws house, then waited patiently forever (not) for a short-sale to go through (6 weeks).  Have a baby. Oh yeah move into our new house with a 3 week old baby and then have your oldest baby (sniff, sniff) start 1st grade.

So yes, it has been a LOT to take in. 1st grade threw me in to a loop. So, having said all of this. If I was settled on easy street and already living the dream life. Having 3 kids, I would say, probably a breeze (maybe). But I guess I will know in about 6 months, ask me the same question and we will see what I say. But, it hasn't been at all that bad, actually pretty great. Yes, my house looks like a tornado hit it. Yes, I still have a dozen unpacked boxes in the formal room (with the doors closed). Yes, sometimes I forget to brush my teeth. I think, Rhett Butler said it best.  "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn". Ha!