Friday, October 12, 2012

St.George


{June 2012}

Okay so I seriously need to do some back tracking to keep this blog up to date.
Back in June we took a family vacation to St.George for a whole week.
Just the adults, no kids. It was the most relaxing week I have had in a very long time.
Absolutely zero stress. I love spending time with my family, they are so much fun to be around. Amy was already back from her mission, so it was even more special to able to spend time with her and to reunite.

The Stallings family owns a house in St.George that we all share. I feel very blessed to be able to getaway once a month with my family if we needed to. We love St.George, its such a pretty place.
I love, love Zion. Its probably one of my favorite places to visit. I was 8 months pregnant, when we went and I was bummed that I couldn't go on the big hike with everyone. Terri and I stayed back and did little hikes which was also fun. I just love being there, so it didn't matter. Here are a bunch of pics from the trip.