Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Random Pictures

For Mother's Day this year I was spoiled rotten. It's safe to say that I'm a gadget geek. I love technology. So this was right up my alley. I also love a good picture...So...
We invested in a decent camera. I have been into photography since high school. 
Back then we used the good ole' manual SLR camera's and we actually learnt to use them.
But now everything is digital, and I'm seriously in awe with how advanced everything is. 
Luckily, I have kept my skills from high school photography and I know that I can actually use my
SLR in manual mode. Which can I say makes a huge difference, i'm glad I can get out of auto mode and have a little fun! Here are a bunch of pics I have taken in the last few weeks.. They have not been edited and all in manual mode, I'm proud to say that :)






















No comments: