Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2014

It was a good one this year, quite possibly of the best. 
It could have been a combination of a few things. Let's see...
We feel completely settled in our home. It feels like ours and not a new home we just moved into. 
The kids are older and I think they get way more excited as grow up to understand the true meaning of Christmas and really get into the spirit of Christmas. 
But overall it was special and meaningful We kept simple and nothing over the top. 
Christmas eve we had dinner with the whole family and we played the chimes and sang carols. 
We all loved spending time with the whole family and just hanging out. 
The kids didn't wake up early Christmas morning, instead Clint woke up them and reminded them what day it was. I love looking at the big smiles on their faces when they first run through the paper and look at presents that Santa has brought. 

Feeling so very blessed this Christmas. I thank God for the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ. I thank the Savior for the gift of His infinite atonement. I am grateful for the blessing and the hope of an eternal family & for friends who have blessed my life. May God bless & watch over all of us in the coming year.
















Christ came so that we might have life and have it more abundantly. I am grateful for the abundance.
-Maya Angelou 


No comments: