When I figured out what Liam was up to with a tube of A & D cream (diaper rash stuff) and his bike, I seriously almost peed my pants in laughter. My little man (aka monkey) wanted to be just like his dad and grease his bike. So he ran up stairs grabbed a tube of A & D cream (“greaser”) and began working on his bike. Mind you his dad did this about a week ago. It's amazing what their little brains store and I love how their little brains work. Don’t you just love moments like this? So cute.
Squeeze just the right amount...
Yep right there
Just a little more
Right under there... done. Phew! It's hard work being a toddler.
7 comments:
woah...that may or may not be the cutest thing I have ever seen. He's a smart kid
what a cutie!
That is so sweet! I love how he is getting down and dirty up underneath the bike. Precious moments!
So cute! I love the little immitations of our little ones! Liam is an absolute doll!
Oh my gosh you guys!! i just love him..what a cutie pie. these are the best moments when you have kids. i have a friend who did the diaper cream all over baby sisters face. it looked sooooooooo funny!
Hey I'm not sure if you ever check our blog but if you do I need your email because we are going private
That is cute! I love all the funny things that kids do..they make you laugh so hard.
Post a Comment