So for everyone who doesn't already know our 'true love' story here it comes... Clint and I met 2 year's ago on Valentine's day, it still amazes me. On our 'blind date' Clint had a list of fun things to do. We picked the Gateway... We strolled around, chatted about our lives and grabbed a couple of Starbucks. Than headed to the Capital look out and took a picture. Really romantic and cute. There was no kiss at the door but a definite second date. So we decided to re-trace our steps this year and we did the same thing but with a few difference's. Let's see we were married, 3 year old little boy and a bun in the oven!! It's crazy when I think about it. I shake my head in disbelief, because my dreams have all come true plus more. We all had a blast. I couldn't be happier and there isn't anywhere else in the world I'd rather be. To top it off we took our pictures at the Capital look out. Kinda like a before and after (lol). I adore my family and life. Thank you for giving me the greatest gift of all...
Happy Valentine's Day!


4 comments:
That is so cool! I didn't know you guys met each other on Valentine's. How romantic! That is a beautiful lookout. I can't believe all the snow!
how did i not know this? wow valentines day! elle thats so perfect for a beginning...now look at you three. i love your family. lets go piss off that gas station attendant again ok! good times:)
Many more years to go.
We change our blog address
boyakinhome.blogspot.com
Hey guys! I love checkin' in on your fam which is actually all the time since I listen to your playlist a lot while I study. So...congratulations on one of the best playlists of the blogosphere! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see ya in the summer!
Post a Comment