Last night my beautiful husband and I went out for our first date night in a long time. We have been so caught up lately in our day to day lives that we just forgot about us.
It was kinda a surprise from me, but he caught on.
Ruby Tuesdays for a scrumptious dinner and than for the best part - SHOPPING at the mall.
We went to a whole bunch of stores and just hung out holding hands and sneaking kisses. Trying goofy stuff on, I felt like newly weds.
I don't think I'm allowing another 4 months to do that again!
Love you babe, you rock my world xoxoxox
4 comments:
You're stinkin Beautiful!
Love date nights.
Inspired me to get one planned for me and the mister.
We haven't done that in the longest time! I love date nights. You guys look awesome together. Did you buy those sunglasses?
dude, next time bring them to me...and i will babysit! i love that you say you felt like newlyweds again....thats me and beau when we go to cali...its bliss:)
glad you got a date night with your man!
ps- I have a secret that I too totally love this miley cirus song on the blog. sh dont tell em. :)
hands up....playing my song... nodding my head like yeah....
Post a Comment