James Cameron I think has a tendency to blow your mind away when ever he decides to make a movie (Titanic, Alien, Terminator), this guy even wrote the script! I'm a sucker for jaw-dropping visual affects. So he had me at 'hello', really. The only question is: How will Cameron ever top this?
Neytiri played by Zoe Saldana I think made the movie for me, she was enigmatic and real. She nailed it. Rick Sully played by Sam Worthington also I think, did an amazing job bringing his character to life. The chemistry between these two animated/fictional characters felt real. Two thumbs up for that. I can't wait to see it again!

5 comments:
Enigmatic?! Two thumps?
LOL hahaha yes Clint that's right
YAY for Avatar!! I love that first picture.. you are decked out! You kind of remind me of the actress that plays the main girl alien. Cuz your so gorgeous. rickandalexis.blogspot.com
I actually have seen it twice. Loved it. Kind of want to be one.
Love that picture of you too:)
you are like me in the way that im camera happy:)
beau saw it, i need to go too. said it was amazing
Post a Comment