YES!!! We did it!
Tomorrow we celebrate our 2 year Anniversary. We love to joke around and say it really feels like 5 years. {5 incredible years that is lol)
It was only two years ago we pledged our love to each other at the Salt Lake Temple. I have so many wonderful memories, I'll share what I remember most about that day.
Tomorrow we celebrate our 2 year Anniversary. We love to joke around and say it really feels like 5 years. {5 incredible years that is lol)
It was only two years ago we pledged our love to each other at the Salt Lake Temple. I have so many wonderful memories, I'll share what I remember most about that day.
When I woke up, I didn't feel nervous, but had butterflies
The night before at our rehearsal dinner at the Lion House, I felt like a princess
I felt blessed to have both my mother-in-law Terri and my Mum from Australia with me
Clint taking me through the Veil
Walking into the Sealing room, I felt my heart skip a beat thinking - THIS IS IT
Kneeling and holding my true loves hand
When it was time to be sealed to Liam I couldn't hold the tears back
Waiting at the bottom of the stairs ready to come out, it felt like forever
(It was raining) The temple worker made us wait so it would stop
Being fussed over by everyone
Driving through Wendy's after the Temple in my wedding dress, I'd always wanted too
Standing in line for 3 hours in 7 inch heels (nearly killed me)
Looking over at Clint (thinking) his all mine
How much our family and friends truly love us as I looked around our reception
Running out of the reception with everyone blowing bubbles
Checking into the Anniversary Inn, two words - Sultans Palace
The night before at our rehearsal dinner at the Lion House, I felt like a princess
I felt blessed to have both my mother-in-law Terri and my Mum from Australia with me
Clint taking me through the Veil
Walking into the Sealing room, I felt my heart skip a beat thinking - THIS IS IT
Kneeling and holding my true loves hand
When it was time to be sealed to Liam I couldn't hold the tears back
Waiting at the bottom of the stairs ready to come out, it felt like forever
(It was raining) The temple worker made us wait so it would stop
Being fussed over by everyone
Driving through Wendy's after the Temple in my wedding dress, I'd always wanted too
Standing in line for 3 hours in 7 inch heels (nearly killed me)
Looking over at Clint (thinking) his all mine
How much our family and friends truly love us as I looked around our reception
Running out of the reception with everyone blowing bubbles
Checking into the Anniversary Inn, two words - Sultans Palace
Rehearsal dinner at the Lion house
With my Mummy!






7 comments:
I am so happy for you guys. You are perfect for each other. I love the bubbles picture! Did you really go to Wendy's in your wedding dress?! You guys are so cool! I love it. xoxo
Happy Anniversary you two! Your little family is so cute! We are moving back to Utah so we will have to get together and hang out.
Happy anniversary guys! i have said it before and i will say it again....you were the most beautiful bride! hope you have fun tonight! love ya
ps; love that picture of liam in his lil tux...hes just a baby! so sweet:)
Beautiful post!
BEAUTIFUL Bride!
Seriously you're gorgeous.
Happy Anniversary!
Post below makes me laugh!!! Agreed.
Congratulations!!!My 2 year Anniversary was on the 18th! Really like your blog! Visit us on our blog! Dani
Post a Comment