Memorial weekend
How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 31lbs (142lbs)
Maternity clothes? I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable in just about anything. But still lots of lose clothes. Dresses, skirts, baggy pants. I wear my maternity denim shorts and leggings almost everyday.
Miss Anything? Sleeping! Ha! Yes, I am starting to get up random times throughout the night.
Movement: Lots of elbows to the ribs. Ouch!
Food cravings: Munching on ice. Fruit. Cold drinks. Fried chicken. Seafood. Sushi. Spicy McChickens. European food like, ciabata italian sandwiches, tapas, anything Greek.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating too much, I get heartburn.
Have you started to show yet: Yeah I get mixed reactions. Some people say I'm huge others say your tiny. I feel a lot smaller then my other pregnancy's.
Gender: GIRL!!! I washed all her new clothes and blankets the other day. Felt so amazing.
Labor Signs: If I do to much, I will get some painful cramps. Lots of braxton hicks.
Belly Button in or out? In. But soon to be outie.
Wedding rings on or off? Super tight now. I hardly wear them. :((
Happy or Moody most of the time: Short tempered, I have been a little cranky lately. Tired from lack of sleep, but will still laugh out loud at something hilarious. I love that.
Looking forward to: Dressing my little girl for the first time. I can't decide what outfit she will wear home from the hospital. Also, rocking her to sleep in my glider!!
My midwife appt: Measuring 32cms. Baby's heartbeat was great 145bpm. My midwife couldn't tell if she was turned yet. But she did say I have lots of amniotic fluid for her. We are going to do a quick ultrasound next week to see her position. We also briefly talked about my birth plan. I felt really good afterwards. I felt like she listened and we were on the same page about everything. Appointments are every 2 weeks now. Wow getting pretty close! The due date is still July 25th. I'm delivering at St.Marks.
